Gaia is a well-known video streaming service and online community known for broadcasting content based on Yoga and fringe-science, as well as on psychedelics and pseudoscience. The service is known for having over a half-million subscribers in more than 185 countries. You can watch the Gaia app easily on popular streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and Firestick. However, to access the app on these streaming devices, you will first need to activate Gaia on the
page. Here are the activation steps that you will need to follow.
- Turn on your Apple, Android, Roku, or Firestick TV and go to the respective application sto For example, go to Google Play Store for your Android TV and App Store for your Apple TV.
- Once you are in the application store, you will need to search for the Gaia app and install it on your device by following the on-screen prompts.
- Once the app gets installed on your streaming device, you will need to launch it from your device's home screen and copy the activation code that displays on your screen.
- Next, you will need to open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone and enter gaia.com/activate in the address bar. You will be directed to the activation page.
- On the activation page, you will need to enter the activation code in the provided field and confirm it.
- After the successful activation of the Gaia app, you will be able to watch it on your streaming device.
In most cases, following the above-mentioned steps will help you to activate the Gaia app on your streaming device. In case you are unable to activate the app, you can contact Gaia customer support for further assistance. In case the problem seems to be with your streaming device, you can reach the customer support of your streaming device for appropriate assistance.