PureFlix, stylized as PURE FLIX, is an Internet Video On Demand service offered by Affirm Films, a film studio, and label of Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions. PureFlix is known for offering God-honoring, wholesome and inspiring entertainment which are safe and engaging for you and your entire family on any device you use. PureFlix is one of the only services that are known for providing family-friendly and uplifting content which will not only nurture the spirit and fill your family’s heart with positivity but also entertain them to the fullest. If you are using a Roku streaming device, you can easily access the PureFlix service on it. To know how to access PureFlix on your Roku device, you can follow the instructions provided below.
Guide to Access PureFlix on Roku
- To begin with, you will first need to turn on your Roku device and connect it to your TV, and then to your internet network. Once you have connected it, you will need to go to the homepage of your Roku device by pressing the home icon button using your Roku remote.
- Once you are on the homepage of your Roku device, you will need to scroll down and select the Streaming Channels Under the Streaming Channels section, you will then need to select the Search Channels option. Using this option, you will need to look for PureFlix
- To use the Search Channels option to find the application, you will need to enter “Pureflix” in the search field using the virtual keypad and press the Search This will display the search result on your screen.
- From the search result that appears on your screen, you will need to select the Pureflix application. Doing so will direct you to the preview page of the application.
- Once you are on the preview page of the Pureflix application, you will need to select the Add channel button next to it. The application will begin installing on your Roku device.
NOTE: You will be provided an “Add channel” button when trying to install a free application from the Roku Channel Store. On the other hand, for the paid application, you will be provided a Buy or Purchase option. Moreover, you may also be prompted to provide a PIN that you configured at the time of settings the Roku devicewhen looking to purchase an application.
- Once the PureFlix application gets installed on your Roku device, you will need to go to the main screen. You will need to locate and launch the PureFlix app from the home screen.
- As you will launch the PureFlix application on your Roku device, you will be prompted to sign into the application using the login credentials (email address and password) which you used to sign up for PureFlix.com.
- Once you are logged into the PureFlix application on your Roku device, you can access all the content that the application has to offer.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to access the PureFlix service on your Roku device. However, if you have not signed up for the PureFlix account yet, you can follow the instructions provided below to create one.
- Open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer, and navigate to the homepage of PureFlix using the URL - https://www.pureflix.com/.
- Once you are on the homepage of Pureflix, you will need to click or tap on the SIGN IN button located in the top-right corner. You will be directed to the next screen where you will be prompted to sign into the application.
- However, as you are looking to sign up for a new PureFlix account, you will need to click or tap on the Create an Account Doing so will direct you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to go through the sign-up intro and then click or tap on the START YOU FREE TRIAL You will be taken to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will be provided the option to choose from two plans – Billed Yearly and Billed Monthly.
- Once you select one of the given plans, you will need to select CHOOSE PLAN & CONTINUE Doing so will redirect you to the next screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to provide your First Name, Last Name, Email, and Password in the provided fields, and then press the CREATE ACCOUNT
- After that, you will simply need to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the sign-up process for your PureFlix account. Once you have registered for an account, you can use the login credentials to access the PureFlix app on your Roku device.
And, this is how you can sign up for a PureFlix account to access the service on your Roku device.