Owned by Sirius XM Holdings, Pandora is a subscription-based music streaming service that is primarily known for focusing on recommendations as per the “Music Genome Project” –a way of categorizing individual songs according to musical traits. Initially, the service was launched as an internet radio service that used to produce customized channels according to these traits and songs preferred by the users. Later, the company introduced Pandora Premium, an on-demand service to stay in the competition from other similar service providers. At present, the service can be available through different streaming services including Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon Fire TV. If you wish to access Pandora on such streaming platforms, you will first need to install the application from the respective application store, and then activate it on the Pandora.com/activate page. Below are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Pandora on the pandora.com/activate page.
Guide to Activate Pandora on the pandora.com/activate Page
Activating Pandora at pandora.com/activate for Apple TV
- To begin with, you will first need to turn on your Apple TV and navigate to the App Store to look for the Pandora
- Once you find the Pandora app in the App Store, download and install it on your Apple TV.
- Once the application gets installed on your TV, you will need to open it and log in to your Pandora As you will sign into your Pandora app, an activation code along with instructions will display on your screen.
- Now, open a web browser on your computer, phone, or tablet and navigate to the pandora.com/activate page.
- When you are on the activation page, you will need to enter the activation code that you saw on your TV screen in the prompted field on the next page.
- Then, you will simply need to press the Activate Now After that, simply follow the on-screen prompts for the next two steps.
- Once you have successfully activated the Pandora app, you can access it on your Apple TV.
Activating Pandora at pandora.com/activate for Amazon Fire TV
- On your Amazon Fire Home screen, you will need to to the Search option and enter Pandora in the provided field. Then, press the Search
- From the search result, select the Pandora app and press the Free or Download
- Once the Pandora application gets installed in your Amazon Fire TV, open it and log in to your account.
- As you will be signed into the app, an activation code will appear on your screen. Copy the code and launch a browser on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- Then, enter the URL pandora.com/activate to get to the activation page.
- On the activation page, you will need to enter the activation code in the provided field that you see on your TV screen, and press the Activate Now Then, simply follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once you have successfully activated the Pandora app, you can access it on your Fire TV.
Activating Pandora at pandora.com/activate for Roku
- Turn on your Roku device, connect it to the internet, and make sure that you are signed in to your Roku account.
- Next, you will need to go to the Home screen of your Roku account by pressing the Home button (Home icon) on your Remote.
- From the Home screen, you will need to scroll down to select the Streaming Channels
- Then, you will need to go to the Roku Channel Store to browse the list to find the Pandora Alternatively, you can use the Search option to get the Pandora channel.
- After that, click on the Add Channel option to install the Pandora app and follow the on-screen prompts.
NOTE: For free apps, you will need to select the Add Channel option. For paid application, select the Buy option
- After installing the channel to your Roku device, you will need to return to the home screen and open the app. On the next screen, if prompted to log in to the Pandora account, enter the login credential in the prompted field and sign into the app to get the activation code.
- Now, open a web browser on your phone, tablet, or computer and enter pandora.com/activate in the address bar to get to the activation page.
- Once you are on the activation page, you will need to enter the activation code in the provided field that appears on your TV on the next page. Then, press the Activate Now button and simply follow the on-screen prompts.
- Once you have successfully activated the Pandora app, you can enjoy it on your Roku.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Pandora at the pandora.com/activate page.