With the Weather Channel app activated on your Fire TV Stick, you can know about the local weather forecast, get updates and receive air quality reports right on your device anytime you want. To access the Weather Channel app on your Amazon Fire TV Stick, all you need to do is install the Weather Channel app on your Amazon Store, and then activate it at weathergroup.com/activate. To know about the complete installation and activation process, follow the instructions suggested below.
Steps to Activate Weather Channel App on Amazon Fire Stick
- Go to the home screen of your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Next, select the Find option and search for Weather Channel using the virtual keypad.
- Once you find the app, select it and tap on the Get
- The app will begin to install on your Fire Stick device.
- Once installed, select the Open option to launch the app.
- If prompted, sign in to the app to receive the activation code.
- Once you have the activation code, visit weathergroup.com/activate on your computer or phone browser.
- This will direct you to the Weather Channel activation page.
- Enter the activation code in the provided field and confirm it.
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation process. You should then be able to have access to the Weather Channel content on your Fire TV Stick.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Your Fire TV Stick should be running with the latest updates.
- Make sure to use the activation code before it gets expired.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Weather Channel on your Amazon Fire TV Stick at weathergroup.com/activate.