If you are using Amazon Fire TV Stick and have access to Paramount TV Network, you can easily watch the channel on your streaming device through a simple activation at paramountnetwork.com/activate. To know about the activation process in detail, follow the information suggested below.
Activating Paramount Network for Fire TV Stick
- Press the home icon button on your Amazon Fire TV Stick remote to get to the home screen.
- From the home screen, select the Find option to get to the search page.
- On the search page, using the virtual keypad, locate the Paramount Network app and install it on your Fire TV Stick.
- Once you are done installing the app, launch it on your Fire TV Stick connected TV and go to the welcome screen.
- On the welcome screen, if prompted, you may need to sign in to your Paramount Network account to receive the 7-digit activation code.
- When you get the activation code, open a web browser on a separate phone or computer and visit the Paramount Network activation page using the address - paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- Then, enter the activation code in the provided field and press the CONTINUE
- After that, sign in to your Paramount Network account and complete the on-screen prompts if any. You can then begin watching Paramount Network on FireStick.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to contact Paramount Customer Service?
As Paramount Network is an application that uses TVE (Cable or Satellite subscriptions), to seek assistance regarding it, you will need to reach your TV service provider.
However, if you are seeking assistance with the Paramount+ subscription service, you can contact their support team at -https://help.paramountplus.com/s/contact-us. Unfortunately, Paramount Network’s support team cannot assist with Paramount+ information or billing-related queries.
Why am I not able to watch the episodes of my favorite shows or movies?
If you are unable to watch certain shows or movies, it could be because the content may not be available due to rights, syndication, and contracts. It is suggested to go through the streaming media store of your device if you wish to purchase certain shows or seasons. You can find most content through Amazon, Google Play, iTunes, Microsoft Movies & TV, Vudu, and DVD.
Can I watch full episodes digitally outside the US?
Unfortunately, No; you can only watch full episodes digitally within the United States and US territories.
Is there a free trial offered by Paramount Network?
Yes, Paramount Network does offer a free trial to let you decide whether to purchase their subscription or not. Signing up for a trial offer is simple. You can follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the homepage of Paramount Network (www.paramountnetwork.com) on your computer or phone browser.
- Next, click or tap on the “TRY PARAMOUNT+FOR FREE” option located at the top of the page. You will be directed to the next page.
- On the next page, press the “TRY IT FREE” button and then press the CONTINUE
- Then, choose from the MONTHLY | ANNUAL option on the next screen and press the SELECT PLAN
- After that, follow the on-screen prompts to fill in the required details and press the CONTINUE button.
- Once done following the on-screen instructions, you can begin watching Paramount Network.
NOTE: In case you wish to withdraw your subscription, make sure to cancel it within one month of the subscription. Post one month, you will not be eligible for getting a refund for the amount paid.
What is the process to request a license to use your content?
If you wish to license content from one of the brands – MTV, BET, Comedy Central, VH1, or Paramount Network, you will need to reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to provide relevant information such as your name, company, contact phone & email, description/timing of program/clip title, as well as the details of the project.
So, these are the steps that you will need to follow to activate Paramount Network on paramountnetwork.com/activate for your Fire TV Stick.
Also Read: How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription